RESERVATION: + 51 943816061 - + 51 943590321 - + 51 969074545 - (+ 51 43) 425362
Whatsapp: + 51 - 943816061 - + 51 - 943590321 + 51 – 969074545
|CLIMBING MOUNTAIN CHOPICALQUI 2019 PERÚ, Specialized in the Organization of Climbing Mountain Chopicalqui 2019 Perú, operators have a team of professional work experience in the field of tourism of high mountain, whose main objective is to provide quality, safety and warranty on all of our services, in this way, meet the expectations and demands of the customer. We will help you to organize your Tours program in bus, conventional Tours, Trekking, Climbing, hiking, climbing in the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash ice as well as in Cusco - Arequipa - Puno - Huaraz, Peru.
Climbing Mountain Chopicalqui Perú
|* Max. altitude of acclimatization trek
|* Max. altitude of Chopicalqui
||6.345 m.s.n.m (Summit).
|* Path to ascend Mount Chopicalqui
|* Recommended season
||May to September.
||Cordillera Blanca - Peru
|* Starting point of the expedition
||Huaraz – Ancash - Peru
|* Type of transportation Lima – Huaraz – Lima
||VIP bus service.
|* Places to visit
||Huascaran National Park.
|* Code of the ascend program
||ARCHV - 509
|* Percentage of Success
Adventure, High mountain tourism
*Tº on the expedition.
||at day: + 13ºC to +23ºC
||at night: - 6ºC to - 4ºC
: early morning: - 8ºC to - 10ºC
1st day.- Arrival to Lima.
Pick up at the airport “Jorge Chavez” in Lima and transportation to the reserved hotel in Lima.
Website of the hotel in Lima: http://www.theplacehostal.com.pe/
2nd day.- Departure from Lima to Huaraz (by bus).
We will travel by bus from Lima to Huaraz, the capital of the district of Ancash (3100m). The transport provided by the company “Cruz del Sur” includes a “bus cama”, an overnight trip with reclined seats. http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
Departure time from Lima is at 09:30am and we will arrive in Huaraz at 5:30pm. Pick up at the bus terminal and transfer to the hotel in Huaraz is included.
The staff of "Enrique Expedition Tours" and the Mountain Guide will be informed about your arrival and will be waiting for you.
3rd day.- Acclimation trek to Lake Churup (4450m)
We will leave the city of Huaraz by private bus to Pitec (3850m). First we will pass the colorful villages of Llupa (3650m) outside of Huaraz, where we will have a panoramic view of the southern part of the Cordillera Blanca. Arriving in Pitec we start the hike to the Lake Churup at 4450m. First we enter the valley of Churup, after some hours of walking we will reach the Lake Churup, where we will stay for one hour before we return to our hotel in Huaraz.
(Elevation change: +650m; Duration: 4-5 hours).
The organization of personal material and logistical information for the ascent to Mountain Chopicalqui we will do after the trekking in the evening.
4th day.- Huaraz – Laguna de Llanganuco – Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Base Camp Chopicalqui.
Pick-up at hotel, and departure heading north of Huaraz, to Yungay (2500m); where we will turn to the east, into the Llanganuco Valley and enter Huascaràn National Park. After entering the park we will pass the two beautiful lakes of Llanganuco (Chinancocha and Orconchocha), and shortly afterwards, Portachuelo de Llanganuco, from this place we will charge our Equipment climbing and camping gear, and hike to the base camp of Chopicalqui (4350m)
(Ascent: + 150m; Duration: 4 - 5 hours)
5th day.- Base Camp (4350m) - Camp 1 (5600m)
Leaving base camp, we will head up to the left, towards the morrena (5000m). Once entering the glacier, we will find soft snow and pass several hills, until finally reaching a large platform; where we will make camp for the night (Camp 1).
(Ascent: + 1250m; Duration: 4 - 5 hours)
6th day.- Camp 1 (5600m) - Chopicalqui Summit (6354m) – Base Camp
We will leave camp between 3 – 4am to begin our climb to the summit.
In the climb we will pass crevasses and follow the ridge, until reaching a flat area; where we will begin our final push to the summit. Just before reaching the summit there is a crevasse, which we will pass by climb a 20m wall, with an incline of 90-95°. This wall will put us right on the summit, with an exceptional view of the Cordillera Blanca. After resting on the summit, we will head back to Base Camp, picking up Camp 1 on the way.
(Ascent: + 754m; Duration: 7 - 8 hours)
7th day.- Chopicalqui Base Camp (4350m) – Portachuelo de Llanganuco - Huaraz
We will clean up Base Camp and hike to Portachuelo de Llanganuco, where a bus will take us back to Huaraz. (Descent: - 1200m ; Duration: 4 hours)
(Ascent: + 150 m; Duration: 5 - 6 hours)
8th day.- Departure from Huaraz to Lima (Bus).
Transportation from the hotel to the bus terminal "Cruz del Sur" and depature from Huaraz.
The departure time will be determined by your schedule, in the morning or night.
Morning departure: 11:00 am.
Night departure: 10:30 pm.
Pick up at the bus terminal in Lima and transfer to the hotel booked by us.
9th day.- Transfer from the hotel to the airport - Return to the country of origin.
*** End of the Expedition of the ascend in the Cordillera Blanca Peru ***
The price of the expedition includes:
- Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Lima.
- 2 nights in hotel in Lima, including breakfast.
- Bus tickets Lima - Huaraz - Lima with the company "Cruz del Sur";
Webside: : http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Pick up and transfer from the bus terminal in Huaraz to the hotel
- 03 nights lodging in Huaraz, with breakfast.
- Specialized Trekking Guide
- Certificated Mountain Guide (UIAGM).
- Porters to transport the camping equipment.
- First-Aid Kit.
- Climbing equipment (rope, snow pickets, ice screws, etc.)
- Camping equipment (mountain tent, mattress).
- Cooking Equipment (dining tent, chairs and kitchenware) only at the base camp.
- Personal attention by "Enrique Expedition Tours"
- Donkeys and carrier to transport the camping equipment
- Donkeys to transport the personal equipment of the clients (15 kilos per person).
- Food within this expedition (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* The meals include omelets, soups, fresh fruits, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for the physical effort of trekking), hot drinks (including coca leaf tea, which is excellent for the altitude). Tea provided every day (tea, coffee, biscuits and popcorn).
- Land transportation Huaraz - Pitec - Huaraz (Lake Churup)
- Land Transportation Huaraz - Cebollapampa (Chopicalqui)
You are responsible for:
- Food and drink in the city.
- Entrance to the Huascaran National Park ($US 22.-).
- Extra days of lodging caused of delayed arrival or departure.
- Personal clothing and trekking equipment (gorotex trousers, jacket, gloves, hats)
- Personal climbing equipment (harness, ice picks, crampon, helmet, gloves, sun glasses, etc).
- Sleeping Bag. (Preferably -14ºC).
Important Information for the Client:
- Dear customers, we recommend making a reservation in advance, so that the price is more economical.
- This advance reservation is carried out 7 months before your arrival date to Huaraz.
- The reservation is made with a deposit of 40% of the total price and 60% need to be paid upon your arrival to Huaraz (Office of Enrique Expedition Tours - Huaraz.).
- After our company, "Enrique Expedition Tours" confirms your reservation deposit we will be sending via e-mail a voucher of the reservation confirmation, where we explain all the details of the itinerary follow upon your arrival to Huaraz. The money of the reservation will be deposited in a bank account of our travel and tourism agency, that we can access if you request.
- Included in the expedition are the nights of accommodation in the hostel in Huaraz included. If you want to stay additional nights in the hostal it costs $ 15.- USD per person and day. The services offered by the hostal "Waullac Inn" you can see on the website: http://www.hostalwaullacinnhuaraz.com
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz-Lima will by the company
- Cruz del sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Movil Tours. Web: http://www.moviltours.com.pe/portal/
in their bed service in the bus “bus cama” (VIP)
The services of the bus companies are:
• Bus with 2 floors.
• Second level / Reclinable bus seats
• Seat belts on all seats.
• Laser radar to detect objects on the road (up to 150m distance).
• Internal video cameras (control of corridors).
• Two bathrooms with chemical treatment
• Direct travel.
• Breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner (depends on travel time).
• On board Service (Attention of Land Slides).
• Video on board with movies
• Air conditioning and heating.
• Individual reading light.
• Bingo (prize is the return of the ticket).
* Also we have an air service at our flights Lima – Huaraz - Lima
The name of the Company is "LC Peru" - HUARAZ
And the hours of the departure every day.
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8:15am. – Arrival 9: 05am.
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35am. – Arrival 10:25am.
- All passengers have to arrive for any route of flight an hour earlier at the airport for their respective checked luggage.
- LUGGAGE: Each passenger is entitled to 15 kilos of luggage (10 kilos for load and 5 kilos for carry on). If it exceeds this weight you are responsible to pay $1 per kilo (not including taxes).
THE COSTS OF THE TICKETS:
- The fare per person is $144.00 USA (subject to availability) For this service, "LC Peru" - HUARAZ communicate with us.
Recommended Mountain Equipment for the Expedition:
• Trekking boots.
• High mountain boots.
• Trekking socks (synthetic fibers: Colmax ...).
• Thermal socks.
• Leggings/ boot covers.
• Fine microfiber gloves.
• Wool of Fleece Gloves.
• Padded Mittens.
• Sun hat.
• Cap for the cold (fleece or other).
• Thermal and microfiber shirts.
• Finefiber sweater.
• Quilted Anorak (down or fiber).
• Waterproof jacket (goretex or other).
• Trekking pants.
• Fleece pants.
• Waterproof pants (goretex or other).
• Waterproof layer.
• Altitude glasses (with side shields).
• Backpack of 70/80 l.
• Headlamp (with spare bulbs and batteries).
• Sunscreen (lips and skin).
• Personal kit.
• Photographical equipment.
• Sleeping bag for altitude (down).
• Toilet bag and towel.
• Rubber sandals (for taking showers/ crossing rivers/ taking a bath).
• Bag with personal documents and money.
• Ice Axe.
• Automatic crampons (with antiboots).
• Jumar and descender.
If you do not have these materials we can get them in Huaraz:
• Ice Axe.
• Automatical crampons (with antiboots).
• Jumar and descender.
ENRIQUE EXPEDITION TOURS - VIAJES Y TURISMO EN PERU Y SUDAMERICA
Contact information / Información de contacto:
Phone/Fax Number / Teléfono.
Teléfono de Oficina: ( + 51 43 ) 425362
Movíl: + 51 - 943816061 - + 51 943590321 - RPM: # 943816061
Whatsapp: + 51 - 943816061
Whatsapp: + 51 - 943590321
Whatsapp: + 51 - 969074545
E_mail / Correo Electrónico de Contacto con Nosotros:
Hostal en Huaraz http://www.hostalwaullacinnhuaraz.com/
Perú - Enrique Expedition Tours - 2000_Todos los Derechos Reservados.
Trekking Climbing América del Sur - Perú