PERU HUARAZ LLANGANUCO SANTA CRUZ TREK, specialized in the Organization of PERU HUARAZ LLANGANUCO SANTA CRUZ TREK, operators have a team of professional work experience in the field of tourism of high mountain, whose main objective is to provide quality, safety and warranty on all of our services, in this way, meet the expectations and demands of the customer. We will help you to organize your Tours program in bus, conventional Tours, Trekking, Climbing, hiking, climbing in the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash ice as well as in Cusco - Arequipa - Puno - Huaraz, Peru.
|This circuit starts in the village of Cashapampa, located east of the Huaylas province, whose capital is Caraz. It's one of the most beautiful treks in Cordillera Blanca, through three spectacular valleys: Quebradas Santa Cruz, Huaripampa and Llanganuco. During 4 days, we'll be immersed in the Andean landscape surrounded by views of beautiful summits such as Alpamayo, Taulliraju , Artesonraju, Huascarán, Chopicalqui, Huandoy Chacraraju and Pisco. We'll also have the opportunity to observe local flora in the National Park Huascarán, such as quenuales, and beautiful landscape with lakes and waterfalls.
Perú - Trekking Llanganuco - Santa Cruz - Cashapampa
|* Maximum Altitude
||4.750m (Punta Unión Pass)
||Moderate - Difficult
|* Trekking Route
||Cashapampa - Vaqueria
|* Recommended Season
||Huascarán National Park
|* Starting Point of Expedition
|* Type :
||Adventure, Nature, Ecological
|* Average Temp.
||Day: 12ºC - 23ºC
||Night: ‾ 4ºC - 6ºC.
A representative from “Enrique Expedition Tours” will be waiting at the bus terminal in Huaraz, with transportation to a respectable hotel.
Once at the hotel, our mountain guide will give you further information about your itinerary and the trek that you will be doing here in the Cordillera Blanca.
1st day: Transport: Huaraz - Caraz - Cashapampa (2900m)
Pick-up at hotel, 7:00am; from the hotel we will head toward the cities of Yungay and Caraz. From Caraz we will go east to the town of Cashapampa; where our donkeys and donkey driver will be waiting to receive our camping and personal gear. From this point we will begin our trek to the first campsite, at Llamacorral (3760m).
(Ascent: + 860m; Duration: 4 hours Approx.)
2nd day: Llamacorral (3760m) – Base Camp Alpamayo - Taullipampa (4250m)
Leaving camp we will pass lakes, Ichiccocha and Jatuncocha, and we will ascend to a panorama of the mountains: Aguja de Santa Cruz, Pumapampa, Curuicachajana, Quitaraju, ALPAMAYO, Pucahirca, Rinrinjirca, Taullipampa, Artesonraju, Paria, and Millishraju. Also, we will enter the valley of Arhuaycocha; where we will have a beautiful view of Lake Arhuaycocha. And finally, we will reach Camp Taullipampa (4250m), which has a breath taking view of Taulliraju.
(Ascent: + 490m; Duration: 5 – 6 hours Approx.)
3rd day: Taullipampa (4250m) – Punta Unión (4750m) - Quebrada Paria (3870m)
This day we will go over Punta Unión Pass (4750m), from which we will have an impressive view of the Cordillera Blanca, including the mountains: Taulliraju, the Rinrijircas, the Pucahircas, Quitaraju, the Santa Cruz, Artesonraju, Pirámide de Garcilazo, Paria, and Millishraju; and a complete view of Santa Cruz Valley. Afterwards, we will reach Camp Paria (3870m).
(Ascent: + 500m; Duration: 6 - 7 hours Approx.)
4th Day: Quebrada de Paria (3870) - Vaqueria (3850) – Portachuelo de Llanganuco – Huaraz
We will begin this day by hiking the length of the valley, and observe the picturesque villages of Yurma, Huaripampa, and Colcabamba; and a spectacular view of Chacraraju. Finally, we will reach the town of Vaqueria, where a bus will be waiting. We will begin our return to Huaraz by way of Portachuelo Pass (4767m); with a view of the mountains: Huascaran, Chopicalqui, Huandoy, Pisco, and Chacraraju. Then, we will descend to Lake Llanganuco, continue to Yungay, and finally back to Huaraz. We should reach your hotel in Huaraz between 4 and 5pm.
(Ascent: + 897m; Duration: 5 – 6 Hours Approx.)
*** End of Service, Trekking Llanganuco Santa Cruz – Peru ***
The Expedition Price Includes:
- Reception at bus terminal in Huaraz, and transport to hotel
- 02 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- Certified Trekking Guide (English and Spanish)
- First-Aid kit.
- Camping gear (2 person tent, mattress, and portable outhouse)
- Kitchen stuffs (meal tent, tables, chairs, lantern, and utensils)
- Personalized attention of “Enrique Expedition Tours”
- Donkeys and donkey driver to transport camping gear
- Donkeys to transport personal gear (recommended; 15kg per person)
- More than 1 persons one horse for emergency case
- Local transportation Huaraz - Cashapampa / Vaqueria - Huaraz
- Cook, specialized in vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods
- All meals during the expedition (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
* Meals include: omelets, soups, fresh fruit, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all of these are high in carbohydrates to compensate for the elevated physical activity), hot drinks (such as coca tea, which is excellent for coping with the high altitude)
The Client is Responsible for:
- Huascaràn National Park entrance fee ($22.=USD)
- Transportation Lima – Huaraz – Lima
- Sleeping bag (Recommended; ‾ 14°C)
- Meals in Huaraz
- Personal clothing and trekking gear (waterproof jacket and pants, gloves, hats, sunglasses, headlamp, hiking shoes, poncho, water bottle, sun block, etc.)
Important Information for the Client:
- We recommend a reservation with at least 8 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
- The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
- Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru.
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
- Cruz del Sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Bus cama ( VIP) service
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
*There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú” – HUARAZ.
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Perú” - HUARAZ , please let us know.
Alimentation for Santa Cruz – Llanganuco trek (4 days)
- Tea, coffee, coca tea, herbal teas, milk, hot chocolate, butter, jam (2 flavors), honey, oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, cheese, bread, and avocado
- Fruits (orange, apple, banana, mandarin)
- Cheese sandwich
- Ham sandwich
- Tuna sandwich
- Avocado, etc.
- Hard candy
1st day: Cream of Mushroom………………….. Spaghetti with meat sauce
2nd day: Asparagus Soup………….…………… Vegetable Tortilla with Meat
3rd day: Vegetable Soup…………………………Lomo Saltado
Also, meals include: hot drinks, breads, popcorn, desserts (mazamorra morada, mazamorra de melocotón, jello, etc.)
Gear Recommended for Santa Cruz – Llanganuco trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
·Plastic bags .