MOBILE to Contact Us:
Whatsapp: + 51- 943590321 - + 51- 969074545 - Whatsapp: + 51- 943816061
PERU HONDA ULTA TREK HUARAZ, specialized in the Organization of Peru Honda Ulta Trek Huaraz, operators have a team of professional work experience in the field of tourism of high mountain, whose main objective is to provide quality, safety and warranty on all of our services, in this way, meet the expectations and demands of the customer. We will help you to organize your Tours program in bus, conventional Tours, Trekking, Climbing, hiking, climbing in the Cordillera Blanca and Huayhuash ice as well as in Cusco - Arequipa - Puno - Huaraz, Peru.
Trekking Quebrada Honda -Ulta.
Duration : 07 days
Rating: Low Difficult
Trekking season: May to September
Day 1.- Country of origin to Lima, transfer from airport to hotel
Day 2.- bus trip from Lima to Huaraz (3,090 m) and transfer to hotel chosen.
Day 3.- start of the trek. We leave from Huaraz to the village of Marcara, from where we start eastwards through the village of Vicos. We then reach the trail that goes towards Portachuelo Honda Pass, where we will meet the donkeys and arrieros that will help carry the trekking gear. The start of the trek offers scenic views of the Honda Valley, and continues climbing towards Portachuelo- Honda Pass. After crossing the pass, we descend to the camping site Juitush.
Day 4.- we leave the camping site and start ascending following the Juitush valley towards the pass. The trail starts descending to Pataca valley where we make the second camp.
Day 5.- we start climbing to Olimpica Pass, situated at 4890m, an excellent lookout point from where we can admire the snow capped Contrahierbas, Chopicalqui and Huascaran. From the pass, we descend to Ulta valley and camp at 4200m.
Day 6.- from the campsite we trek towards Matara Valley, passing a lake. We return to the camp where the private tranbsportation will wait for us and take us back to Huaraz.
Day 7.- bus to Lima – hotel.
*** End of Service, Trekking Honda Ulta – Peru **
The Expedition Price Includes:
- When you arrive to Lima we pick up you to the hotel by taxi.
- 02 nights lodging in Lima (double bed, breakfast included)
- Transportation Lima – Huaraz – Lima, bus semi (VIP) http://www1.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Reception at bus terminal in Huaraz, and transport to hotel
- 2 nights lodging in Huaraz (double bed, breakfast included)
- Certified Trekking Guide.
- First-Aid kit.
- Camping gear (2 person tent, mattress, and portable outhouse)
- Kitchen stuffs (meal tent, tables, chairs, lantern, and utensils)
- Personalized attention of “Enrique Expedition Tours”
- Donkeys and donkey driver to transport camping gear
- Donkeys to transport personal gear (recommended; 15kg per person)
- More than 1 persons one horse for emergency case
- Private local transportation Huaraz - Cashapampa / Vaqueria - Huaraz
- Cook, specialized in vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods
- All meals during the expedition (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
* Meals include: omelets, soups, fresh fruit, avocado, pasta, meat, rice (all of these are high in carbohydrates to compensate for the elevated physical activity), hot drinks (such as coca tea, which is excellent for coping with the high altitude)
- Sleeping bag (Recommended; ‾ 14°C)
The Client is Responsible for:
- Huascaràn National Park entrance fee ($22.= USD)
- Transportation Lima – Huaraz – Lima
- Meals in Huaraz
- Personal clothing and trekking gear (waterproof jacket and pants, gloves, hats, sunglasses, headlamp, hiking shoes, poncho, water bottle, sun block, etc.)
Important Information for the Client:
- We recommend a reservation with at least 4 month of anticipation, so that we may offer the best prices possible.
- The reservation is made with the payment of 40% of the total price. With the remaining 60% paid on arrival to Huaraz (in the office of “Enrique Expedition Tours”).
- Please inform us (“Enrique Expedition Tours”) once the 40% has been deposited, and we will send you a reservation voucher, with a complete itinerary of your stay with us here in Peru
- This program does not include the hotel in Huaraz.
- The transportation Lima - Huaraz –Lima is not include, but we recommend using
- Cruz del Sur. Web: http://www.cruzdelsur.com.pe/
- Bus cama ( VIP) service
This bus service includes:
• 2 level bus
• 2nd level has fully reclining seats
• Radar to detect objects in the road (within 150m.)
• Internal video cameras (for the security of the passenger)
• 02 Bathrooms
• Non-stop service to Huaraz
•Meals while in route
• Air conditioning and heating
• Individual reading lamps
• Bingo (return ticket as a prize)
*There are also flights Lima-Huaraz-Lima
The airline is “LC Perú - HUARAZ “
Everyday flights are:
- Lima - Huaraz: Departure 8.15 AM - Arrival 9: 05 AM
- Huaraz - Lima: Departure 9:35 AM - Arrival 10:25 AM
- All passengers must be at the airport an hour before the flight.
- LUGGAGE: All passengers are allowed 15kg of luggage (10kg checked, 5kg carry-on). There is a fee of $1.00 for every kg in excess of the allotted weight (not including tax)
- The cost of the flight is $144.00 USD per person
If you would like to use the services of “LC Perú” - HUARAZ, please let us know.
Alimentation for Honda - Ulta trek (4 days)
- Tea, coffee, coca tea, herbal teas, milk, hot chocolate, butter, jam (2 flavors), honey, oatmeal, eggs, pancakes, cheese, bread, and avocado
- Fruits (orange, apple, banana, mandarin)
- Cheese sandwich
- Ham sandwich
- Tuna sandwich
- Avocado, etc.
- Hard candy
1st day: Cream of Mushroom………………….. Spaghetti with meat sauce
2nd day: Asparagus Soup………….…………… Vegetable Tortilla with Meat
3rd day: Vegetable Soup…………………………Lomo Saltado
Also, meals include: hot drinks, breads, popcorn, desserts (mazamorra morada, mazamorra de melocotón, jello, etc.)
Gear Recommended for Honda Ulta trek
·Hiking socks (synthetic fibers, coolmax, etc.)
·Wool or fleece gloves
·Hat to block the sun
·Cold weather hat
·Cold weather jacket
·Sunglasses (with side guards)
·70/80 L backpack
·Headlamp (with extra batteries)
·Sun block (for skin and lips)
·Personal first-aid kit
·Cold weather sleeping bag
·Sandals (to bathe, relax, cross streams)
·Waterproof bag (for documents and money)
·Plastic bags .